House rules, for your and our safety
In the regulations below you will find the main house rules that apply within Landgoed de Rosep. We ask you to respect and accept these rules.
- All instructions from employees of this hotel, related to house rules, must be followed. Please report complaints to the management.
- Within Landgoed de Rosep, we appreciate your use of the public areas, but you do so at your own risk.
- Landgoed de Rosep must comply with the requirements of the Licensing and Catering legislation. Alcoholic beverages are therefore not served to visitors under the age of 18. In case of doubt as to the age of a visitor, Landgoed de Rosep staff will ask you to show proof of identity.
- To avoid negatively affecting the atmosphere during the stay, no alcohol will be served to the person in question if drunkenness is suspected.
- It is not allowed to consume food ordered from outside or brought into the hotel.
- Food or drinks left in a checked-out room will be discarded.
- It is prohibited to receive guests paid in the room for the purpose of sexual activities.
- It is not allowed to be present in the room with more persons than the number for which has been booked. This number of persons must identify themselves at reception.
- It is not allowed to use certain decorations in the room such as confetti. Please ask at our reception which decoration is or is not allowed.
- It is forbidden to light candles/incense in the rooms due to the fire alarm and fire hazard. (The security system will be activated immediately).
The management, the owner of this venue and persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for loss , theft or damage to your property.
Landgoed de Rosep is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
Access to hotel rooms by staff
Landgoed de Rosep reserves the right to enter a hotel room if the staff deems it necessary.
Cameras are installed in various places both inside and outside the hotel. Everyone present in our hotel consents to being recorded. In case of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown to the authorities as supporting material.
- At Landgoed de Rosep, smoking is NOT permitted in the public areas. Violating this smoking ban will be sanctioned with a fine of €175.00.
- The use of electronic cigarettes is also not permitted throughout the building.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel room. If we find that people do smoke in the room, we will be forced to charge a cleaning fee of €175.
To maintain peace in the immediate vicinity of Landgoed de Rosep, it is not permitted to cause noise nuisance.
Lost and found
Please contact reception for lost or found items.
- It is not allowed to take hotel property outside the building. Deliberate damage to Landgoed de Rosep property may result in liability for repair and/or renewal costs.
- Please do not leave your belongings at the Landgoed de Rosep location and in your car unattended. Landgoed de Rosep is not liable for loss, damage or theft of your property. Parking, both in the car park and in the vicinity of Landgoed de Rosep is at your own risk.
Valid proof of identity must be shown at check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18.
- Fire instructions are available in your room.
- Report fire to reception (key 9) and/or strike the nearest fire alarm.
- In the event of a fire alarm, leave the premises immediately.
- The staff of Landgoed de Rosep will ensure your safety; in the event of an emergency, the emergency plan will be activated. You are kindly but urgently requested to follow any instructions given by the staff.
All emergency exits are clearly marked in the corridors, equipped with emergency lighting. The emergency exits are only used in case of fire or on the instructions of staff. It is therefore not allowed to use the emergency exits as normal entrances and exits.
- Unwanted intimacies will not be tolerated.
- At Landgoed de Rosep, we treat each other with respect, it is therefore forbidden by word or gesture (action), to sexually harass our guests and staff.
- If sexual harassment occurs, we will report it to the authorities and/or clients
- To maintain peace, order and safety within Landgoed de Rosep, it is forbidden to use or threaten violence.
- It is prohibited to use nitrous oxide in the hotel. The use, trading or possession of narcotics (in any form) or nitrous oxide is prohibited. When using and dealing drugs, the hotel management will involve the police, and may proceed to expulsion without refund.
We operate a zero tolerance policy. This means that if you do not comply with these house rules, no warning will be given and you will be asked to leave the hotel immediately. No money will be returned and any deposit paid will be retained.
By checking in, you agree to the above terms and conditions
In all cases for which these regulations do not provide, the management of
Hotel Landgoed de Rosep